Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21 weeks


Harper now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. I already feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements have turned into full-fledged kicks and nudges. If I look at my belly I can see it move when she kicks(totally weird)! I have yet to discover a pattern to her activity, other than the fact that she seems to sleep in cause i don't normally start to feel her move til around 9/10 am but maybe I will see more of a pattern as I get to know her better. In other developments, our baby's eyebrows and lids are present now. Next wednesday (a week from tomorrow), I will be going to Vanderbilt to turn my body over to science! Ok, i'm just letting the sonography students practice doing ultrasounds for an hour and in return I get free 4D pictures of Harper!! Our Dr. doesn't do the 4D ultrasound so now i can get a clearer picture of our little girl. I'll post the pics after I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment